Concrete Repair | Driveway - Pool Deck - Sidewalk Repair Birmingham, AL
Ask Roger about Concrete Repair
If you have concrete around your home that’s uneven or cracked, such as a driveway, patio, pool deck, or sidewalk, then Alabama Professional Services can help. APS offers the repair options you need to help you protect the look of your concrete. When concrete settles, cracks, or becomes uneven, water pools and dangerous tripping hazards are born. What’s more, cracked concrete hurts curb appeal and lowers the value of your home. APS has the best concrete repair specialists serving Alabama, including Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, and more.
Learn more about Raising Concrete Slabs
Recently, a technological breakthrough has provided a simple and effective solution for lifting and leveling concrete slabs. PolyLevel™ is a lightweight, strong high-density polyurethane foam that is pumped beneath concrete slabs through tiny ports about the size of a penny. Initially, PolyLevel flows like water, filling even the smallest cracks and crevices in the soil. It quickly expands and hardens, lifting the concrete slabs above it and compressing the soil around it at the same time. PolyLevel is waterproof, so it will never wash out, and it won’t degrade over time due to temperature extremes. Best of all, PolyLevel cures quickly, allowing your concrete to be used normally the same day. Contact APS now to bring PolyLevel strength to bear where your home needs it most.
- A lightweight solution that does not further compromise existing soil
- An environmentally friendly material that will not degrade over time
- Polyurethane foam is waterproof and won’t wash out
- High capacity allows for lifting of heavy loads
- Cures quickly — concrete can be used in hours, not weeks
Fixing cracks in concrete has never been easier, thanks to a breakthrough in technology only available from APS and other concrete repair contractors in the Supportworks network.
NexusPro is a silicone-based sealant for joints and cracks specially formulated to provide long-lasting flexibility and stand up to harsh weather conditions. Unlike traditional polyurethane sealants, NexusPro resists UV rays, which means it won’t crack, bubble, or dry out. That means a single application can seal the joints and cracks in your concrete driveway, patio, pool deck, or sidewalk for years to come, protecting it from damage caused by soil compaction and washout. Talk to an APS professional about sealing your cracked surface with NexusPro today.
- Not affected by extreme temperatures
- Long-lasting and durable
- Can be installed year-round
- Resistant to UV rays to prevent drying, cracking and bubbling
- Cures in just 60 minutes (compared with 24-72 hours for urethane-based products)
Unlike concrete sealers available at big-box stores, SealantPro permanently protects concrete with just one application and extends its life by 3-5 times.
Developed by Supportworks, SealantPro is a state-of-the-art material that bonds with concrete on a molecular level, permanently protecting it from water, dirt, and other contaminants in a single coat. Once applied, SealantPro dries in minutes and is fully cured in just 6 hours, so you can use your concrete the same day. It is simple, fast, economical, and extremely effective. Wherever you live or work, your concrete needs SealantPro protection–call APS now!
- Permanently protects concrete with just one application
- Protects and adds value to your home by extending the life of your driveway, pool deck and other concrete structures by 3-5 times
- Penetrates concrete and permanently bonds with it, helping it resist stains from liquids such as oil or gasoline
- Can be applied on new concrete
- Costs less over time because it does not need to be reapplied
- Reduces ice bonding, making ice removal easier
- UV resistant and won’t discolor over time
We use the latest technology and techniques to lift, level, seal, and protect your concrete. Contact us today to request your on-site inspection and free cost estimate in Irondale, Hoover and the entire Birmingham Metro.