Alabama's Flea Extermination & Flea Control Company
If flea’s invade your home from the outside, they can linger within the folds of fabrics, carpets and upholstery even after DIY treatments. Living with them simply isn’t an option–painful, itchy bites are bound to follow. Fleas, similar to ticks, are parasitic and need a blood host to feed on in order to reproduce. Adult fleas are easy to spot because they’ll jump around to try to find a suitable host. Fleas are usually brought in from pets but fleas can also come from household pests such as rats and mice.
Most over the counter flea controlling products do not solve the root infestation. As your flea control and pest management professional, we will conduct a thorough inspection in order to find the immature stages of the flea population. After we complete our inspection, we set up a follow plan, which includes:
If these tiny terrors invade your home from the outside, they can linger within the folds of fabrics, carpets and upholstery even after DIY treatments. Living with them simply isn’t an option–painful, itchy bites are bound to follow.
- Identify the species of flea involved
- Educate you so you’ll understand the habits, habitat, and behavior of the involved species of fleas.
- Making sure that there are no rodents or similar pests that could have brought in the species of flea
- Helping you communicate with your veterinarian about flea solutions for your pets (if you have them).
- Using safe, controlled methods that destroy fleas and their larvae.
Trust APS’ comprehensive arsenal of interior and exterior treatments to thoroughly eliminate fleas. On the inside, we use a one-two punch of Cy-Kick and Precor mixes on floors. Outside, TalStar or can give you the barrier you need to keep these pests away. We’ll get the job done right the first time. That’s our promise to you. Alabama Professional, the best flea pest control company, specializing in flea removal treatments servicing Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, and Huntsville, Alabama.